How far along: 12 weeks
Weight gain: No weight gain since our last appt 4 weeks ago, surprising because I feel like I'm definitely eating enough to gain weight.
How big is baby: Plum
Maternity clothes: Jeans are too tight, I bought the Bella Band which is actually pretty comfy so I can still use my jeans even though they don't zip/button up anymore. Thankfully, I wear scrubs to work instead of business clothes.
Sleep: Sleeping better now, still getting up during the night but able to fall asleep okay.
Best moment this week: We had a high-resolution U/S at Maternal Fetal Medicine for the Nuchal Transparency Screening. Baby no longer looks like a gummy bear, now looks like a baby, big head with arms and legs moving around. Baby was so cute, flopping around and moving like crazy, very active one, made me laugh! The doctor said the baby's neck was "textbook" perfect! They even took pictures because baby photographed so well and they needed photos for their annual review. At our midwife appt we were also able to hear baby's heartbeat (148-150's), such a beautiful sound!
Movement: None
Food Cravings: Still craving lots of carbs! Red Robin french fries with honey mustard, one of my faves even before being pregnant.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Nausea, extreme fatigue (even after sleeping 10-12 hours, ugh)
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: Feeling energized and well-rested
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing baby on the U/S again, so amazing!
| First picture of baby "Meepers" |

No comments:
Post a Comment