How far along: 6 weeks
Weight gain: I have definitely gained quite a bit of weight since our wedding in August, I estimate that since then I have gained 15 lbs but I don't think I've really gained anything in the past 6 weeks. I like to think that I "pre-loaded" my baby weight ;)
How big is baby: Sweet pea, can't believe that only 2 weeks ago it was only a poppyseed and then last week an appleseed! We've been using the fruit sizes as the nickname for the baby so far hehe.
Maternity clothes: No
Sleep: Still sleeping fine
Best moment this week: We decided to tell our immediate family and close friends, we were going to wait until after the first trimester but it was so hard to keep the happy news to ourselves. Most importantly though, we wanted everyone to pray for baby and a healthy pregnancy.
Movement: Nadda
Food Cravings: Nothing specific, just have been really hungry lately. Have to make sure to pack plenty of snacks for work.
Belly button in or out: Still an innie :)
What I miss: I especially miss sushi and cocktails because this week was Lily's bachelorette party at Umi Sake House, I only lasted until 10pm and then Hung came to pick me up while the rest of the ladies danced the night away.
What I'm looking forward to: Our first appointment with the midwife, time is going SOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWW right now, I guess that's normal others tell me...
Weekly Wisdom: At church there was a table out in the Narthex with a sign-up sheet for expectant mothers, these women pray together daily/weekly for the pregnant mothers and growing babies. It is comforting to know there are so many people praying, Hung and I truly believe there is power in this.
No comments:
Post a Comment