If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 37


How far along: 37 Weeks
Weight gain: I gained 5lbs since last week but they are attributing it to water weight, especially since I swelled up like a water balloon while in Spokane last weekend
How big is baby:  Mini-watermelon (feels very accurate!)
Maternity clothes: Weather is getting somewhat cooler so going back to my jeans which is more comfortable now because it's very hard to be lady-like in a dress anymore which my large belly taking up so much room in between things LOL
Best moment this week:
Mama threw me a family baby shower on Sunday which was so nice, lots of good food and Meepers got some great stuff, lots of gift cards and $ which will definitely come in handy. Was nice to spend some time with my aunts/uncles, mama, mama's friends and my bro and his gf. Saturday was great too, hung out at Anh Hai & Chi Holly's house for the boxing match and got to talk a whole lot of pregnancy talk which was so much fun!
Movement: Still going strong! He's been on a great schedule, seems like when I'm awake, he's awake, and when I'm sleeping he goes to sleep too. It's so cute! In the morning I notice that it will be about 20-30 minutes after I wake up that I feel him start to move around and wake up too, hoping he stays on this schedule after he comes out too!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular that I can remember (I'm post-journaling again, it's been a long couple of weeks since Spokane so I've fallen behind!)
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss:  Having energy, especially when I'm at work. It makes the day go by so much slower when I'm exhausted.
What I'm looking forward to: Having baby here!


No comments:

Post a Comment