Sunday, October 2, 2011
Week 39
How far along: 39 weeks, home stretch baby!!
Weight gain: Holding steady since last week...
How big is baby: Mini watermelon
Maternity clothes: Busting out of my maternity clothes now LOL
This week: Recovering from my cold last week, have been feeling really tired and achy especially at work, hoping this is a good sign though!
Movement: Still moving around, I can tell it's getting tight on space in there!
Food Cravings: I'm post-journaling (Caleb is actually 5 weeks right now) so honestly I can't remember what I craved this week LOL...yes, that's how crazy the past 7 weeks have been!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: I'm already thinking about how I will miss having baby in belly, taking him everywhere with me, feeling his kicks/punches
What I'm looking forward to: So excited to meet baby! Can't believe it's only a week or so away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment