How far along: 24 Weeks
Weight gain: approximately a total of 17lbs during pregnancy
How big is baby: Ear of corn (12.5 inches, 1.25 lbs according to BabyBump iPhone app)
Maternity clothes: yes, filling out all of my maternity clothes, pretty uncomfortable to try and wear anything non-maternity except for maybe my pajamas. Even my larger scrubs I got are starting to get snugger.
Sleep: Still pretty good, probably wake up every 3 hours to pee but I fall back to sleep quickly.
Best moment this week: My 3-day weekend! We had our 24-week check Friday morning, pretty uneventful and it was a quickie appointment (uterus is measuring 25 cm, right on track), I had a massage appointment afterwards which was great and then we went to the Bracks for taco night and got to hang with Katie & James, Kathy brought little Olivia and Coco came to romp around with Carli, great night. Then Saturday we headed down to Monkey Bridge in Ballard to celebrate Lils birthday, I had canh chua which was delish and then afterwards we went to the Seattle Animal Shelter to see if we could get meng a new baby and Bert a new bro/sis, no luck this time but still a fun time with the fellow dog mamas and foodies. Sunday, today, was Father's Day, I let hunnie sleep in, then we went to Original Pancake House (location just opened on Bothell-Everett Highway, we used to go to the one in downtown Kirkland when we had our apartment there). Afterwards we had a little shopping spree at Target and Cost Plus World Market, found a great bench and table for our entryway and a closet organization system for the nursery. Hunnie and I have been making lots of progress on spring cleaning, the kitchen is done being painted (picture to come soon!) and we had a very productive weekend but still have more to do!
Movement: Lots of movement, noticing it more now during the day maybe because meeps is getting stronger. I notice that when I change positions like lay flat in bed he gets really active, or after I eat something sweet.
Food Cravings: This week the craving has been veggies - mushrooms, olives, corn. Also fruit like strawberries and raspberries. And salmon too, had it twice this week, once at home, we baked it on alder plank in the oven with mayo on top, and then I had it in the canh chua at Monkey Bridge, yum!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: My mama who is currently on vacay in Vietnam, also miss my Ong Ba Ngoai who I haven't seen since 2000. Wish I was there to give them a hug.
What I'm looking forward to: Only 3-day work week, off early on Wednesday and then Hunnie and I are heading to Oregon Coast for the weekend with our friends Ben & Stephanie and their baby girl Whitley! Hoping for good weather!
Weight gain: approximately a total of 17lbs during pregnancy
How big is baby: Ear of corn (12.5 inches, 1.25 lbs according to BabyBump iPhone app)
Maternity clothes: yes, filling out all of my maternity clothes, pretty uncomfortable to try and wear anything non-maternity except for maybe my pajamas. Even my larger scrubs I got are starting to get snugger.
Sleep: Still pretty good, probably wake up every 3 hours to pee but I fall back to sleep quickly.
Best moment this week: My 3-day weekend! We had our 24-week check Friday morning, pretty uneventful and it was a quickie appointment (uterus is measuring 25 cm, right on track), I had a massage appointment afterwards which was great and then we went to the Bracks for taco night and got to hang with Katie & James, Kathy brought little Olivia and Coco came to romp around with Carli, great night. Then Saturday we headed down to Monkey Bridge in Ballard to celebrate Lils birthday, I had canh chua which was delish and then afterwards we went to the Seattle Animal Shelter to see if we could get meng a new baby and Bert a new bro/sis, no luck this time but still a fun time with the fellow dog mamas and foodies. Sunday, today, was Father's Day, I let hunnie sleep in, then we went to Original Pancake House (location just opened on Bothell-Everett Highway, we used to go to the one in downtown Kirkland when we had our apartment there). Afterwards we had a little shopping spree at Target and Cost Plus World Market, found a great bench and table for our entryway and a closet organization system for the nursery. Hunnie and I have been making lots of progress on spring cleaning, the kitchen is done being painted (picture to come soon!) and we had a very productive weekend but still have more to do!
Movement: Lots of movement, noticing it more now during the day maybe because meeps is getting stronger. I notice that when I change positions like lay flat in bed he gets really active, or after I eat something sweet.
Food Cravings: This week the craving has been veggies - mushrooms, olives, corn. Also fruit like strawberries and raspberries. And salmon too, had it twice this week, once at home, we baked it on alder plank in the oven with mayo on top, and then I had it in the canh chua at Monkey Bridge, yum!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: My mama who is currently on vacay in Vietnam, also miss my Ong Ba Ngoai who I haven't seen since 2000. Wish I was there to give them a hug.
What I'm looking forward to: Only 3-day work week, off early on Wednesday and then Hunnie and I are heading to Oregon Coast for the weekend with our friends Ben & Stephanie and their baby girl Whitley! Hoping for good weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment