If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12
Monday, June 27, 2011
25 Weeks
Oregon Coast
How far along: 25 Weeks Weight gain: according to last week's check, 17lbs during pregnancy How big is baby: Rutabaga Maternity clothes: Got to wear the dress I bought at Old Navy (pictured above) that wasn't maternity wear but loose enough to pass as if it was! Sleep: Sleeping well, all except for at the hotel because I never sleep well if it isn't in my bed at home. Best moment this week: 4-day weekend down on the Oregon Coast with my love and our friends from Spokane, Ben & Steph and their adorable baby girl Whit. Gorgeous weather all weekend! Movement: One night this week meeps woke up and started kicking at 1am for almost one hour, I tried to rock him to sleep in my belly but as soon as it seemed had quieted down I had to get up to pee and then he woke up again! I guess this is good practice for what's to come LOL Food Cravings: Being as how we were on the Oregon Coast, I was craving anything and everything seafood. Fish & chips with tartar was definitely my pick! Also had a ton of homemade ice cream and probably need a break from that for awhile. Belly button in or out: Innie (I don't think it will ever be an outie...) What I miss: (I'm post-journaling since I've been super lazy these past 3 weeks so I can't quite remember what I was missing that week LOL) What I'm looking forward to: Seattle summer to finally arrive...any day now...
Such a pretty mama to be! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete