If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12
Sunday, August 14, 2011
1-Year Anniversary
Wedding Party @ Heritage Park in Kirkland
Happy 1-year Anniversary to my wonderful and amazing husband! Can't believe it's been a year, has gone by so fast but so much has happened too! We are truly blessed and I'm so excited for this next adventure into parenthood with you. I love that you make me laugh every single day, that I can always be myself and you love me, weirdness quirks and all! I have the funnest time with you, even when we're doing nothing at all. I'm so proud of the man God has grown you to be and is continuing to shape you to become. Can't imagine my life without you! Love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment