How far along: 34 Weeks
Weight gain: Surprisingly no weight gain in the past 3 weeks...midwife says my overall gain is in the healthy range and baby is measuring on track so nothing to worry about, good news!
How big is baby: Average Cantaloupe (according to BabyBump app)
Maternity clothes: Yupp, although the dress pictured above that I wore for my baby shower is a dress I bought in Thailand about 3 years ago, here is a picture of me wearing it on our honeymoon in Cabo a year ago, such a great dress!
Best moment this week: Such a busy but fabulous weekend. Me and hunnie had Friday of work and thank goodness for that. My day started off early with prenatal massage which I was long overdue for, then we had our 34-week check with our midwife, baby is doing great and still head down, she said it would be very unlikely that he would turn at this point since he's been head down for awhile. She said if he did turn it would be a very obvious movement and quite uncomfortable, good job Meeps! Everything else checked out good too! After that we scooped up the pups and headed out to Marymoor Park for some fetch and swimming, didn't get to swim as much as we wanted because they have most of the river fenced off due to the endangered salmon. Got home, gave the dogs baths in the backyard, then Hunnie came back with our neighbor Justin and 2 yards of bark. We weeded and re-barked the front yard and it looks great, should have done this earlier in the summer! After that I did a major cleaning inside the house in prep for guest coming over on Saturday for the shower. By the time we went out to dinner with family that night, I could barely keep my eyes open. Saturday was wonderful, good food and company, we are very blessed by amazing family & friends. My lovely hostesses Kathy and Lily threw a beautiful shower and Meeps got lots of cute stuff too! Finally relaxing and hanging out today which is what I love about Sundays.
Movement: Lots of strong kicking, mostly on the left side. I had my belly pushed up against Hunnie's side in a bed one morning and he was finally able to feel Meep's strong kicks, it was so cool!
Food Cravings: Pineapple, strawberries, cheeseburgers, fries, roast duck...wow what a mix
Belly button in or out: Still holding innie status LOL
What I miss: All of our friends and family who weren't able to make it to the shower, but hope to see yalls soon!
What I'm looking forward to: Looking forward to next weekend which will be Labor Day weekend, no big plans but just looking forward to another long weekend. Love hanging out with my hunnie, our pups, and just wondering how life will be once Meeps comes ☺
| Diaper Cake by mama Kathy |
| Beautiful banners made by mama Kathy |
| Banners up in the nursery |
No comments:
Post a Comment