If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Thursday, April 28, 2016

36 + 37 Week Bump


How far along: 37 weeks (actually journaling in real time for once!) 
Weight gain: I am still around the 25lbs mark for gains with this pregnancy, I get full really quickly nowadays.
How big is baby:  The app says honeydew melon
Maternity clothes: Still just making do with what I have since I'm sooooo close to the end. Kinda crazy that this will be my last time wearing maternity clothes, which is the reason why I have not bought any new stuff. 
Pregnancy Symptoms: On Sunday I started having some painful contractions, they were irregular though. Shelley checked me on Tuesday and I am only 1cm and still thick so nothing is progressing too quickly to labor+delivery which is good since papabear is in Cincinnati for work this week. 
This week: Papabear is away and I have been solo mama on top of working, thankful that this week and next are just 4-day work weeks for me. On Friday I caught Micah's sore throat and was miserable but thankfully for lots of naps (thanks papabear), lemon/ginger tea, zicam and Vit D I was feeling much better by Sunday when Hunnie flew out for work. I have been sleeping with both boys in our bed and it has actually been really nice and sweet. Micah loves to be snuggled (he calls it "nuggles") at bedtime and it just fills my heart so full of love to be there laying sandwiched in between my two sweet boys. I have also been laying and relaxing in the tub with them which Caleb loves to be smashed on the side next to me and my huge belly and Micah like to sit in between my legs with his arms on my knees, it's so cute!
Movement: Baby girl has been moving so much, Caleb was finally able to really see her pushing out on my belly and he thought it was so cool!
Food Cravings: Still craving lots of sweets. 
Belly button in or out: Still weird giant bubble that Cub likes to poke at
What I miss: On Saturday I really missed my mama bc I was sick and that always makes me feel like a little kid. I miss my BFF Jess even though I am so blessed we get to talk everyday. I miss hubs since he's away for work this week. I sometimes also miss having a drink, like last Friday we went on date dinner after work and I was really craving a drink haha. 
What I'm looking forward to: I am excited to meet baby girl and excited to see how big brothers Caleb and Micah react to her! I know Caleb is going to be such a loving a sweet big bro, I wonder how Micah will be because I think he loves being the baby and he might have a hard time with us giving baby girl attention, he already does not like it sometimes when we are giving Nam attention so it should be interesting. I keep pointing at my belly and saying "baby" and he points and says "baby" and kisses the belly but then the other day at Petsmart, every time he saw a picture of a cat he would call that a "baby" too LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment