It is really hard to believe I am only weeks away to meeting this baby girl. It's really been bittersweet here towards the end. Everyone says "you must be so ready!" and "I bet you can't wait to be done?" and really I'm not...I mean I am, and I'm not. I could be pregnant another 2-3 months and be okay with it, just feeling the kicks and life growing inside of me, taking some more time to soak up being with my 2 boys, still have Micah as my littlest baby. At the same time, I am so excited to meet our new baby girl, see what she looks like, see how big brothers love on her, snuggle a little newborn again. It is a lot of mixed emotions. I remember feeling really torn towards the end of my pregnancy with Micah, especially since Caleb was my first and only for so long. But now I cannot imagine life without him and how much fun the brothers have playing with one another. I know that baby girl will complete our family and bring us so much love and joy. More than we can imagine. I just can't help but feel like time is going so fast and it was not that long ago that baby Micah was a little tiny one and now he's almost 2 and running around, talking, with such a big personality. And it is so much fun to watch each one of my kiddos growing up, exploring and learning about the world around them. I would not trade it for all the riches in the world. And I feel so blessed by this journey of motherhood.

No comments:
Post a Comment