How far along: 26 Weeks
Weight gain: as of last check, 17lbs
How big is baby: Hothouse Cucumber (not just any cucumber, they were very specific)
Maternity clothes: Warming up around here and I don't very many maternity dresses but I was miraculously able to squeeze into a pre-maternity dress from last summer (pictured above)
Sleep: Sleep has been great, really enjoying it. I really relish sleeping in on the weekends because I realize that this soon will become a distant memory...*tear*
Best moment this week: Such a productive weekend! On Saturday Lils came over with Roscoe and Ellie, we hung out with the pups in the backyard and even got a tan! We also gave all the dogs a bath, it was great! Earlier this week Koji has surgery for bladder stone and he's recovering very well, he was happy to see his buddy Ells and they had some solo-spitz time together, very cute! On Sunday, me and hunnie cleaned house like crazy, cleared out all the junk (old furniture, boxes, etc) from both the guest room and what is now the nursery. After a trip to both the dump and the Goodwill, it feels so nice to have the rooms and closets tidy, we worked really hard that day! We relaxed and watched a movie that night. On Monday, which was the fourth of July, we went down to Renton to spend some time at Anh Dang's with family. Ba, Vui and the kids were visiting from Spokane. Came home and worked in the yard a bit. Really hate that we live outside the city limits where setting off fireworks is not illegal because it sounded like a war zone outside until 1:30am in the morning, ridiculous! Hope little Cal next door was able to sleep through all that racket! Next year we are going to either go on vacation or stay in a hotel in the city.
Movement: I can now see the kicks sometimes! It's crazy!
Food Cravings: Was really craving Viet food this weekend, probably because we were at Anh Dang's house.
Belly button in or out: Innie although it is getting shallower...
What I miss: Being able to reach my toes comfortably LOL
What I'm looking forward to: Ballard Seafood Fest this coming weekend!
Weight gain: as of last check, 17lbs
How big is baby: Hothouse Cucumber (not just any cucumber, they were very specific)
Maternity clothes: Warming up around here and I don't very many maternity dresses but I was miraculously able to squeeze into a pre-maternity dress from last summer (pictured above)
Sleep: Sleep has been great, really enjoying it. I really relish sleeping in on the weekends because I realize that this soon will become a distant memory...*tear*
Best moment this week: Such a productive weekend! On Saturday Lils came over with Roscoe and Ellie, we hung out with the pups in the backyard and even got a tan! We also gave all the dogs a bath, it was great! Earlier this week Koji has surgery for bladder stone and he's recovering very well, he was happy to see his buddy Ells and they had some solo-spitz time together, very cute! On Sunday, me and hunnie cleaned house like crazy, cleared out all the junk (old furniture, boxes, etc) from both the guest room and what is now the nursery. After a trip to both the dump and the Goodwill, it feels so nice to have the rooms and closets tidy, we worked really hard that day! We relaxed and watched a movie that night. On Monday, which was the fourth of July, we went down to Renton to spend some time at Anh Dang's with family. Ba, Vui and the kids were visiting from Spokane. Came home and worked in the yard a bit. Really hate that we live outside the city limits where setting off fireworks is not illegal because it sounded like a war zone outside until 1:30am in the morning, ridiculous! Hope little Cal next door was able to sleep through all that racket! Next year we are going to either go on vacation or stay in a hotel in the city.
Movement: I can now see the kicks sometimes! It's crazy!
Food Cravings: Was really craving Viet food this weekend, probably because we were at Anh Dang's house.
Belly button in or out: Innie although it is getting shallower...
What I miss: Being able to reach my toes comfortably LOL
What I'm looking forward to: Ballard Seafood Fest this coming weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment