If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Friday, May 6, 2011

18 Weeks

new shirt from GapMaternity for baby bump pics!
How far along: 18 weeks
Weight gain: According to my scale at work, about 5 lbs!
How big is baby: Sweet Potato
Maternity clothes: Got some new scrubs last weekend at Life Uniform, so much more comfy! Baby bump is definitely getting bigger!
Sleep: Sleeping well, even though it never seems like enough...
Best moment this week: Hanging out in the sun with the pups in the backyard playing fetch.
Movement: I've been feeling little taps or pokes, the first time was while I was driving on I-90 on the way to pick up Hunnie after work. So exciting!
Food Cravings: Simply Lemonade, Red Mango fro-yo, Starbucks Tomato/Mozarella/Basil Hot Panini, Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade and greek yogurt (either honey or strawberry flavor).
Pregnancy Symptoms: Cramping, fatigue, nausea (especially if I eat something Meepers doesn't like...for instance this week it was green peppers on pizza and veggie soup, won't be eating those again for a longggg time)
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: Nothing really
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender...funny to compare all the old wives tales...I've been craving sweets which they say means girl, Jacob wouldn't give me a hug which they say means there is a boy in there, HR is >140 meaning girl, all day morning sickness means girl, no acne they say means boy, chinese calendar says boy...can't wait to see which ones were right!
Weekly Wisdom: Had a great mom chat yesterday with new mama Kathy and baby Livie ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment