How far along: 19 weeks
Weight gain: According to scale at work, less than 1lb since less week, about 5 lbs total!
How big is baby: Mighty Mango
Maternity clothes: On Sunday we went to GapMaternity in U Village and found some great tees and tanks, thank goodness because baby bump is getting bigger and my regular shirts are really riding up and becoming so short LOL now need to find a good pair of jeans!
Sleep: Sleeping well, couple mornings this week though I was soooooo tired while driving to work, like "slap yourself and scream to just stay awake enough to keep from driving off the road" tired.
Best moment this week: Had a great time at the Ballard Farmers Market with Hunnie, Lils and the pupps. So much good food. We chowed down on some amazing smoked salmon, cheese and homemade toffee. Delish!
Movement: Feeling some pokes and taps, at first I thought maybe I had a false alarm last week but now I'm thinking it must be baby moving around in there. I don't feel them super frequently but now and then if I'm still and paying attention. I remember from our 12-week U/S that my placenta is anchored anteriorly (between baby and my belly button) and they said I might not feel movement as much because of this extra "cushion". I am however feeling my tummy/uterus get really tight/firm intermittently. Mama Kathy told me these are Braxton-Hicks, didn't realize I would be feeling contractions this early on, they aren't painful, just weird feeling.
Food Cravings: Still loving my Simply Lemonade, Red Mango fro-yo, also Eggo Blueberry Waffles and margherita pizza. I was also craving this short-rib and rice plate from I Love Pho by my work because my co-worker had to last week for lunch and that is what I had yesterday for lunch and it was so yummy! Meepers really loved it :) What Meepers did not love this week was a lunch I had of pasta with shrimp, asparagus and zuchinni. I got very sick at work, but my lovely co-worker Red brought me ginger ale and let me lay down on the Dexa table for a lil nap.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Still having nausea in the evenings, hungry all day up until then though which is good. Not so much cramping anymore but the tightening instead. Fatigue, depends on the day.Weight gain: According to scale at work, less than 1lb since less week, about 5 lbs total!
How big is baby: Mighty Mango
Maternity clothes: On Sunday we went to GapMaternity in U Village and found some great tees and tanks, thank goodness because baby bump is getting bigger and my regular shirts are really riding up and becoming so short LOL now need to find a good pair of jeans!
Sleep: Sleeping well, couple mornings this week though I was soooooo tired while driving to work, like "slap yourself and scream to just stay awake enough to keep from driving off the road" tired.
Best moment this week: Had a great time at the Ballard Farmers Market with Hunnie, Lils and the pupps. So much good food. We chowed down on some amazing smoked salmon, cheese and homemade toffee. Delish!
Movement: Feeling some pokes and taps, at first I thought maybe I had a false alarm last week but now I'm thinking it must be baby moving around in there. I don't feel them super frequently but now and then if I'm still and paying attention. I remember from our 12-week U/S that my placenta is anchored anteriorly (between baby and my belly button) and they said I might not feel movement as much because of this extra "cushion". I am however feeling my tummy/uterus get really tight/firm intermittently. Mama Kathy told me these are Braxton-Hicks, didn't realize I would be feeling contractions this early on, they aren't painful, just weird feeling.
Food Cravings: Still loving my Simply Lemonade, Red Mango fro-yo, also Eggo Blueberry Waffles and margherita pizza. I was also craving this short-rib and rice plate from I Love Pho by my work because my co-worker had to last week for lunch and that is what I had yesterday for lunch and it was so yummy! Meepers really loved it :) What Meepers did not love this week was a lunch I had of pasta with shrimp, asparagus and zuchinni. I got very sick at work, but my lovely co-worker Red brought me ginger ale and let me lay down on the Dexa table for a lil nap.
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: Nothing really
What I'm looking forward to: Mom is coming home tomorrow from her winter in Arizona, but then she's leaving Thursday for Connecticut for a couple weeks and then off to Vietnam for a month, busy bee traveler! Hoping to spend some time with her tomorrow before she jets off. And of course we are anxiously awaiting and excited to find out the gender of the baby...this week on Friday! Going to be a long week at work while I count down!
Weekly Wisdom: Was too tired this week to attempt being wise LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment