How far along: 21 weeks
Weight gain: didn't weigh myself this week...
How big is baby: Banana
Maternity clothes: Loving Gap's Pure Tees, so comfy! Wishing for warm weather so I can wear my sundresses! Got a couple "dressier" tops today from Macy's.
Sleep: We've been sleeping in the guest bedroom because the bed is up against the wall so I can prop all my pillows up against that and not worry about them falling off the bed. The bed is firmer so I think I've been waking up more frequently maybe.
Best moment this week: Last weekend Anh Tuyen, Chi Kim & Jacob and also Ba with Huy and Kayla visited from Spokane for Phong's first communion. We spent the weekend at the Museum of Flight and also celebrated Hubbie's belated birthday at Red Robin. Yesterday our friends Ben and Stephanie with their sweet baby girl Whitley visited from Spokane. We met up with them at California Pizza Kitchen in Bellevue for lunch. Afterwards, we hung out with them at the beautiful Willows Lodge in Woodinville and then dinner at Purple Cafe & Wine Bar (no wine for me, but the meatloaf, mash potatoes and broccolini were delish! Finished the whole plate by myself!). All in all, it was a wonderful and warm day with some great company!
Movement: Still feeling lots of punches and kicks, usually when I'm laying still, especially at night. Baby must be a night owl! Still excitedly awaiting for meepers to be strong enough for papabear to feel too!
Food Cravings: Still loving lemonade, had a craving for english muffin pizzas that my mama used to make for me when I was a kid LOL and craving a dutch baby from Original Pancake House which will soon be opening on Bothell-Everett Highway next to our optometrist's office (when we lived in Kirkland, OPH was our fave brunch place).
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: Sunshine, it's end of May already and we've only had a couple beautiful sunny days.
What I'm looking forward to: While Ben and Steph were in town we booked our hotel for our trip to the Oregon coast at the end of June, very excited! It'll be nice to get away for a couple of days especially since we haven't been on vacation since our honeymoon.
Weekly Wisdom: Had a great talk with Steph about being a working mom, very enlightening and makes me feel more at peace with how things have to be, realizing that both of us working will allow us to provide our children with experiences that we otherwise would not be able to and experiences that we might not have had during our own childhoods.
No comments:
Post a Comment