How far along: 27 Weeks
Weight gain: as of last check, 17lbs...will find out more next week
How big is baby: Cauliflower
Maternity clothes: Been loving my BeBand leggings, so unbelievably comfy, love wearing them with long shirts (as pictured above). Hunnie hates these, he calls them my "spandex" LOL
Sleep: I LOVE SLEEPING ☺
Best moment this week: The weekend of course! Saturday we went to the Alderwood Mall and hit up the Nordstrom pre-anniversary sale and I got a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag, these things are so pretty, and seeing as how this will be my "purse" for the next year or two, it's worth it to get something that is good quality and cute too (as said by Steph who has one and loves her). On Sunday we took the pups down to the Ballard Seafood Festival. Correction: we took them to Lils house and then walked all the way to the Seafood Fest, I was pretty impressed that I was able to manage the trek, we were walking for a total of 4 hours and by the end my feet felt like they were bleeding. But it was worth it because the crab melts (which I had last year as well) were delish! Can't wait for next year already LOL It was really a great time, good company, good food and the pups, can't ask for more! And sunshine too!
Movement: Still kicking lots, I think I'm getting more used to it because it's not as startling as it used to be. Dr. Xue gave me the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and it says babies are most actively moving between 24-28 weeks, maybe because after that space gets tight inside there.
Food Cravings: Gelato, which I got down at the market. Would pay some serious money for another crab melt though, next year I'm not splitting one with Hunnie LOL I want my own!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: My stamina but happy I am still able to be active when time allows. Hoping this will bode well for my labor/delivery.
What I'm looking forward to: 28-week check next week! Oh one other highlight of this week was that on Saturday I had my glucose intolerance test to check for gestational diabetes. It was first thing in the morning at 7am, I had been fasting for 12 hours, had to drink 75mL of Glucola which is basically super sugary flat orange soda (I chugged it like back in my clubbing days LOL the tech was pretty impressed). Then I had to kill 2 hours sitting in a recliner reading gossip magazines, 3 blood draws later I was finally finished. Good news, I am metabolizing sugar normally! Very thankful because I would be a terrible diabetic!
Weight gain: as of last check, 17lbs...will find out more next week
How big is baby: Cauliflower
Maternity clothes: Been loving my BeBand leggings, so unbelievably comfy, love wearing them with long shirts (as pictured above). Hunnie hates these, he calls them my "spandex" LOL
Sleep: I LOVE SLEEPING ☺
Best moment this week: The weekend of course! Saturday we went to the Alderwood Mall and hit up the Nordstrom pre-anniversary sale and I got a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag, these things are so pretty, and seeing as how this will be my "purse" for the next year or two, it's worth it to get something that is good quality and cute too (as said by Steph who has one and loves her). On Sunday we took the pups down to the Ballard Seafood Festival. Correction: we took them to Lils house and then walked all the way to the Seafood Fest, I was pretty impressed that I was able to manage the trek, we were walking for a total of 4 hours and by the end my feet felt like they were bleeding. But it was worth it because the crab melts (which I had last year as well) were delish! Can't wait for next year already LOL It was really a great time, good company, good food and the pups, can't ask for more! And sunshine too!
Movement: Still kicking lots, I think I'm getting more used to it because it's not as startling as it used to be. Dr. Xue gave me the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and it says babies are most actively moving between 24-28 weeks, maybe because after that space gets tight inside there.
Food Cravings: Gelato, which I got down at the market. Would pay some serious money for another crab melt though, next year I'm not splitting one with Hunnie LOL I want my own!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: My stamina but happy I am still able to be active when time allows. Hoping this will bode well for my labor/delivery.
What I'm looking forward to: 28-week check next week! Oh one other highlight of this week was that on Saturday I had my glucose intolerance test to check for gestational diabetes. It was first thing in the morning at 7am, I had been fasting for 12 hours, had to drink 75mL of Glucola which is basically super sugary flat orange soda (I chugged it like back in my clubbing days LOL the tech was pretty impressed). Then I had to kill 2 hours sitting in a recliner reading gossip magazines, 3 blood draws later I was finally finished. Good news, I am metabolizing sugar normally! Very thankful because I would be a terrible diabetic!
| Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale |
![]() |
| But then saw this design online and love the colors (ended up getting this one) |
| Also loving the ERGObaby Carrier in Peaceful Portofino |

No comments:
Post a Comment