If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 30


How far along: 30 Weeks
Weight gain:  so far 22 lbs (hunnie has gained 20 lbs! and meep weighs about 2 lbs so we're about even LOL)
How big is baby: Squash
Maternity clothes:  Nothing new, like I said in the last post, I'm trying to avoid buying any new maternity clothes depending on how big I get in the next 10 or so weeks...
Best moment this week:
Had a wonderful day yesterday at Marymoor dog park with the pups and got a little more color too which was nice. Such a beautiful summer day yesterday! And in Seattle fashion, today is gray with light rain, great day for napping and watching TV.
Movement: Yes, love all the movement, sometimes when I poke back meeps will kick or punch back too and we'll go back and forth like we're playing a game, it's so cute!
Food Cravings: Red Robin fries and honey mustard and an oreo shake, both cravings were quenched! Had a great impromptu Friday night dinner with Lils and Aaron at Oaxaca which we'd been meaning to try for some time, great mexican food!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss:  Nothing really, right now I'm more looking ahead and thinking of things that I will miss once baby is here...like sleep, sleeping in, being spontaneous like decided we're going to go to the city for dinner with friends...things like that, but I know it's going to be amazing having little baby in our lives and things will just be different from now on and that's the way life goes!
What I'm looking forward to:
so excited for Anh Tuyen and Chi Kim to meet their baby girl Addison on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment