Sunday, July 24, 2011
Week 29
How far along: 29 Weeks
Weight gain: About 22 lbs
How big is baby: Eggplant
Maternity clothes: grew out of one of my pre-preg scrub tops so I'm down to only 4 scrub tops that fit me so on Fridays I've been wearing one on my large stretchy tees from Target. Since there is only roughly 10 weeks left I don't want to buy anymore real maternity clothes that I won't be able to wear post-pregnancy.
Best moment this week: I always enjoy the weekends of course, this weekend started off with my first prenatal yoga class with Blossoming Yogis in Kirkland, there were about 12 other ladies there and it was a really great experiencing. We did a lot of stretching and breathing exercises that are supposed to help during labor contractions and also open the hips and pelvis for delivery. I'm really happy I opted for this instead of the childbirth class at the hospital, it's definitely more centered around what my birth plan ideals are. On Saturday we also made our weekendly trip to Costco, this time we went to Kirkland location because they were demo-ing the BlendTec and we've been wanting to get one. Not only is this going to be great for healthy smoothies but it's also going to be awesome for making homemade baby food! I had been reallly stuck on getting the Beaba Babycook baby food maker, it's so cute looking but it's definitely not as versatile as a blender that can be used throughout the lifespan. I admit though, I'm a sucker for cute looking things, marketer's dream LOL Hunnie came down with a bad cold/cough so we laid around watching TV and taking care of papabear.
Sunday was beautiful summer weather, we were going to meet up with Lils at the Ballard Farmers Market but then worried it might be too hot for the pups so we decided to go to Magnusen Dog Park so they could run and swim off some energy, it was so much fun and they were definitely exhausted afterwards. Felt great to be out in the sun and in the lake, I went out into the water up past my belly trying to call Coco back in so that she wouldn't get hit by a boat, got a nice tan that day ☺ ☼
Movement: Yupp lots of kicking, more so during the day and not so much in the middle of the night anymore which is nice. Seeing a lot of movement which is weird but also fascinating!
Food Cravings: Sunny summer weather always makes me feel like sushi
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: (I confess! I'm post-journaling since this weekend was so busy I didn't have a chance to actually blog so I can't remember what I was missing)...oooo I do miss being able to see my face in the mirror, my belly has been preventing me from leaning in really close so the other day I realized that my eyebrows are super overgrown. For me they've been "outta sight, outta mind" which is bad because just because I can't see them doesn't mean that everyone else around me can't LOL I would like to avoid the cave-woman look if I can help it HAHA
What I'm looking forward to: hopefully a nice and as comfortable-as-can-be third trimester ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment