If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Thursday, May 19, 2016

4 Days Past Due...



Today is Hunnie's birthday! I took Cub to preschool, after dropping him off, Micah and I went to Safeway to buy some pineapple (old wives tale that it can help start labor) and I also got to Taco Bell with tons of hot sauce packets. Since yesterday, I noticed baby girl is way more active and moving around a lot. Still no consistent contractions or anything very uncomfortable at all. Feel like I have tried almost every thing! Tonight I am going to put the boys to bed together so Hung and I can have some alone time (midwife's order!) and I have a feeling that might be the thing that starts labor. If not, then I am totally out of ideas! On Thursday, I have a 41-week ultrasound scheduled to make sure everything is okay with baby/placenta/etc so I am really hoping she decides to come before then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment