How far along: 39 weeks! (original due date is a week from today Tuesday 5/17 papabear's bday! adjust due date is this Friday 5/13 which is nephew Taylor's bday... lots of May babies, we'll see when she decides to make her debut!)
Weight gain: Still holding steady at about 25lb weight gain
How big is baby: The app says small pumpkin LOL
Maternity clothes: Living in my maternity tees and rediscovered my comfy stretchy nightgown which I have been sleeping in
Weight gain: Still holding steady at about 25lb weight gain
How big is baby: The app says small pumpkin LOL
Maternity clothes: Living in my maternity tees and rediscovered my comfy stretchy nightgown which I have been sleeping in
Pregnancy Symptoms: Checked on Friday and still 1cm, thick but soft. Hung is back home now and since then nothing has really been happening. Some contractions here and there but nothing exciting. Started up red raspberry leaf again and trying to eat lots of dates.
This week: Is my last full week of work (5 dayssss omg) and I'm definitely feeling tired. Thankfully have 2 days at Holy Family this week so that should be quiet and nice.
Movement: I think things are getting snug because she's not moving quite as much as she has before.
Food Cravings: Not much actually, last night Ba Me made thit kho (pork) and I was so nauseous all night, ended up just having a strawberry smoothie for dinner. Not much space for food anymore. I only eat so that I don't end up feeling too sick.
Belly button in or out: Outtie is big and protruding, Hung was totally grossed out by it and said it looked like a navel orange butt LOL
Movement: I think things are getting snug because she's not moving quite as much as she has before.
Food Cravings: Not much actually, last night Ba Me made thit kho (pork) and I was so nauseous all night, ended up just having a strawberry smoothie for dinner. Not much space for food anymore. I only eat so that I don't end up feeling too sick.
Belly button in or out: Outtie is big and protruding, Hung was totally grossed out by it and said it looked like a navel orange butt LOL
What I miss: Having energy to do stuff and wanting to do more than laying around in bed like a beached whale
What I'm looking forward to: meeting baby girl! On Friday I asked Cub "guess what tomorrow is?" (we were going to kids fishing day) and he said "baby sister is coming?!!" he's so excited, it's so sweet and cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment