If we love each other, God lives in us, and His love has been brought to full expression through us. 1 John 4:12

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

39-Week Comparison



As requested by fellow super mama Steph...
comparison pic of my 39-week bumps (L to R: Caleb, Micah, Baby Girl)

Found out my midwife Shelley (who delivered Micah) is on-call for births this weekend (Sat/Sun/Mon) so I think I may opt for a sweep at tomorrow's appt to get things going. I do not feel like anything is really happening at all. Baby girl is just way to comfy in there. 

I was worried about getting things going too early but I recalculated due date based off conception (Aug 22) and apparently I had miscalculated back in September and based off that date, due date would be Sat May 14, so not far from our adjusted due date of May 13 which is TOMORROW. I now realize why the due date got changed from May 17 to May 13 based off her size at the 10-week ultrasound (May 17 was based off LMP). 

Going to try to head out this evening and do some quick maternity pics with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment