Today is baby girl's due date, also Friday the 13th, I don't think she will come today. I'm feeling great! Like no contractions, nothing. Told Hung I don't feel any different than I did a month ago, has not hit me that I will be delivering a baby in the next week or so.
My last day of work, decided to take the afternoon off. Went to my midwife appt at 12 noon and had Shelley do a "sweep". She said she was able to get me to 2cm dilated, ouch the sweep hurt! She also said things were soft which is a good sign! After my appt, I met Ann and baby Owen for lunch at Piccalo and had some delicious pizza. Then met up with Hunnie to go to Costco for groceries.
Starting losing some plug that evening but not many contractions, pretty infrequent and not very painful. Slept pretty well too!

No comments:
Post a Comment